Sunday, August 26, 2012

August and 9 months

I can't believe Kaitlyn is 9 months already.
She:
crawls everywhere
makes farm animal noises
says kitty and woowoo(dog)
loves to walk holding on to furniture
has a deep love for animals and wants to touch them.
has offically wanted her Dad and wanted nothing to do with Mom.
She is growing lean and her hair has gotten more blonde.
At the Dr appt she weighed 17lbs. and was 28 inches long I can't remember her head circumference but it was in the 98 percenticle.










This Aug has been busy with so much going on. Bandit had surgery to remove the plate and screws in his leg, we went to the Bisel family reunion, tried out the new splash pad in town, for an entire week we were entertained with the Juab County Fair activities, took a ride up the canyon, and played on the farm
Bandit's plate and 8 screws that were removed






we love daddy!




where have I seen this happen before?

Oh...Bandit did that when he was a puppy!
.

No comments: