Saturday the 26th was my birthday and to celebrate that we went downtown to watch the light parade. It was Kaitlyn's first trip in Daddy's green cummins! I think she quite enjoyed the sound of the purring cummins that put her right to sleep. On Sunday Bandit and Stephen went to find that perfect Christmas tree to bring home to decorate. They found one and we got it up and decorated 24 min. after he pulled in the driveway. I think that is a record for us. We are just so excited to share Christmas with our new baby!
| She was such a trooper |
| Gobble! Gobble! |
| First tub- as soon as she hit the water she pooped! So much for a clean tub! |
| Dixie the babysitter! She loves to see what is going on with Kaitlyn. |
| This is what goes on around our house these days! |
| our beatiful tree! |
| Dixie and Zoey love to sleep under the tree! |
2 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats Albert! I remember when Nathan had to be under the bililights too. I don't think he minded it too much since it was warm. I'm glad she is doing better now.
Kaitlyn is very cute! I like the picture of Dixie with her.
Post a Comment