Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Lovin'


5 years and 3 months ago I met my sweetheart! 4 years ago on June 29 I married that sweetheart and what a fun time we have had! We have accomplished a lot together in those four short years. Stephen is such an amazing and talented man. We are not seen very far apart from each other as we are attached at the hip. Stephen is not just my sweetheart but my best friend as weell! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! Love you HONEY!
On our anniversary we also got to find out exciting news! We are having a GIRL! Yep, we broke the Phillips streak! We are very excited! Start thinkin' PINK!

Some other fun stuff that has been going on as always is washing the trucks! This is Bandit's favorite but I think Stephen enjoys the aftermath quite a bit as well. Anytime a hose is turned on Bandit is there to help keep it under control.


I am in LOVE with the new headlights! They look so cool!


In the evenings Bandit loves to go swimming!


He looks like such a pointer-dog!


We have also started our large vegetable garden. Stephen decided to resurrect an "old piece of junk tiller." When he brought it home I knew Stephen was an excellent machanic so I had faith in him but I totally had no faith in the tiller. Stephen replaced some parts on the tiller and cleaned it up a bit. He really was working hard on this old piece of junk. Well after a couple of nights of putting it all back together he tried to get the motor running. I kept thinking just to tell him to give it up but next thing I knew the old piece of junk started with a sputter and then died. The next pull it ran like an old charm (at least for its condition). Stephen was ready to give the old man a try and next thing I knew he has one hand on the handle bar and  that old piece of junk tiller went hauling up the hill pretty much dragging behind Stephen until he got his other hand on the bar. This is a, "you had to be there moment!" It was so so funny! We were both laughing so hard. All in all never give up faith on old pieces of junk! We have now tilled the garden a few times with it. The first night after we used it we made sure to park it away from the house in case it decided to break out in flames, it was so HOT that some of the parts were red. Let me tell you this old piece of junk tiller MOVES and it doesn't help that Neutral doesn't work! Every time Stephen pulls it out or I see the picture of the tiller I die laughing! So enjoy looking at the old piece of junk tiller! We love it!
Doesn't that tiller just make you laugh?

No comments: