Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

We have been busy this spring. Lots of new babys around the farm and lots of clean up. I have been gardening and can't wait to plant new flowers! My tulips are coming up very slowly and only one has opened!

We went camping in our new trailer over Easter weekend. It was a blast! Stephen, Bandit, and I went alone on a fourwheeler ride and it poured rain really hard on us. Hence the rain, i have no pictures of the ride but it sure was a lot of fun. When we got back to the camp we were so wet that we got straight into the truck and rode home to take a hot shower.



This last week my family came to visit us. It was a blast to show off all the baby animals around the farm. I think they had a lot of fun.




No comments: