

Well this weekend has been very busy with Stephen's parents gone. We took over the chores which made our days very long and tiredsome.

We hauled poop again and bandit was right beside Stephen the whole time until... I got the hose out to water! hahaha!

I made sure i had the camera to take pictures of the horses while feeding them.




I wish i had the camera out when bandit decided to go help his dad out... Bandit and I were sitting on the ground waiting for Stephen to come back around to the gate when Bandit went running to the horses and jumped up and bit a horse on the rear end, of course the horse kicked but luckly bandit was out of the way. I was just left confused as to why Bandit did that but when Stephen and I discussed what went on I understood it all. Stephen made the shhhing noise (to get the animals out of his way) when trying to put the hay in the tire. This noise Bandit responds to when moving sheep and the cows. So Bandit wasn't being stupid and running off he was trying to help his Daddy work the horses! lol! It sure did frighten me.


Well, I love celebrating green day! Stephen got a lunch full of green food except his tuna sandwich. He was the only guy out at work that had green in his lunch. Then for dinner we had all green as well. It was a great dinner other then to Stephen there wasn't any meat. That was the first thing he brought up when he sat down to eat. This was the first dinner that I have made that didn't have any meat since we have been married. I guess I should have put some in the pasta dish or something because he kept bringing up during dinner that this would be much better with meat in it. all well. hahaha we had a great green day anyway!

No comments:
Post a Comment